Version 2022.7.7362 Features & Upgrades
Auto-resizing features and formatting bug fixes - IronXL.Excel 2022.7.7362
- Feature: Adds AutoSizeRow method to Row and WorkSheet, which changes the height of a row to fit the contents
- Feature: Adds AutoSizeColumn method to Column and WorkSheet, which changes the width of a row to fit the contents
- Feature: Adds a way to change the string value of a cell without automatically formatting the cell: this is achieved through StringValue property of a Cell.
- Fixes a bug where an exception was thrown when a border was added or changed
- Fixes a bug where an exception was thrown, when a cell value was changed to a formula that depends on a single cell, for example "=A1"
- Fixes a bug where a string similar to something like "12-720" was parsed as a date in a year 720, when added to a cell. Excel does not support dates that predate year 1900. Strings like this are no longer parsed as dates.
- Strings that can be parsed as a valid date after 1900 will still be parsed as a date. For example "12-1956". Use StringValue property to bypass this parse.
- Fixes a bug where an existing workbook is loaded, changed, and saved. Previously cells could lose original formatting when their contents were changed. This is no longer the case.