These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these "Terms" or these "Website Standard Terms And Conditions") contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this "Website"). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Iron Software and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing; Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Iron Software may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential, and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Iron Software a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party's rights. Iron Software reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Iron Software makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Iron Software, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Iron Software, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Iron Software from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Iron Software is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Iron Software shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Iron Software and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Wyoming for the resolution of any disputes.
13. Price Changes
Prices (provided by way of a Quotation or a Price List) are subject to change to the prices in effect at the time of delivery. Seller reserves the right to make any corrections to prices quoted due to clerical errors or errors of omission.
Competition Sweepstake Terms and Conditions
1. Overview - Iron Software ("Sponsor") may host sweepstakes through its websites
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be of adult age (18 years, or the minimum age of the law dictated by their country of resident), and must be a resident of Australia, Ireland, Latvia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Qatar, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States. Those persons who are involved with the development, production or distribution of the Sweepstakes, along with the officers, directors and employees of Sponsor and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates, (all such individuals and entities referred to collectively as the "Promotion Entities"), and the immediate family members of and those living in the same household (whether related or not) as any of the individuals in the preceding categories are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform including Facebook and Twitter. These Sweepstakes are void where prohibited.
3. Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes you will need to interact with the online entry mechanic that has been set up for the applicable Sweepstakes, which may take the form of an entry page on the Website, a widget, a social networking page or some other mechanic (each, for ease of reference, referred to in these Official Rules as a "Promotional Website") that asks for certain information in order to complete the entry. Any other methods of entry will be communicated on the Promotional Website or as part of the Promotional Materials soliciting entries for the Sweepstakes in question. The entry period for each Sweepstakes (each, an "Entry Period") will be listed on the Promotional Website or the corresponding Promotional Materials. All entries must be received during the Entry Period in order to participate. The Promotional Website's database clock will be the official timekeeper for each Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: After the Entry Period, the prize winners will be randomly selected in a drawing from all eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, using randomization methods selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A potential winner will be notified using contact information provided at the time of entry on the Promotional Website. Each entrant is responsible for keeping their contact information up to date and accurate. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within five (5) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor may successively attempt to contact one (1) potential winner of an applicable prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner of such applicable prize after such attempts have been made, if any, such prize may not be awarded.
5. Responsibility: The Sponsor will not be responsible for any fees or taxes or other costs associated with redeeming the prize. The prize is not transferable for cash or any other product unless otherwise stated. The prize winner is not transferable to another individual or company's name. It is the responsibility of the winner to use any promotional code or gift voucher within the validity or time period stipulated on delivery.
6. Privacy: Winner announcement may be shared publicly in a social media announcement. This may include the name of the winner or identifying information like the name of the company they work for based on the email address entry domain name. This will preclude any specifics like contact information (email or phone number).
Cyber Day Rally - Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: 1.1. The "Cyber Day Rally" promotion (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotion") is open to all individuals who make a qualifying purchase from Iron Software (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") between November 16, 2023, and November 30, 2023.
1.2. Participants must purchase a "Plus" or higher value license during the specified promotional period to be eligible for participation in the Promotion. All Lite, Add-on and Extension purchases are not eligible for participation.
2. Participation: 2.1. Participants in the Promotion are eligible for the opportunity to receive free additional products or services as announced in the promotional details, which may include but are not limited to free technical support, free additional developers, and other benefits to be announced by the Company.
2.2. Participation in the Promotion is automatic for all eligible customers who meet the purchase criteria specified in Section 1. There is no need to register separately for participation.
3. Claiming Prizes: 3.1. To claim the free additional products or services offered as part of the Promotion, participants must follow the instructions provided by the Company.
3.2. Claims must be submitted to the Company no later than January 30, 2024. Claims submitted after this date will not be considered.
4. Prize Details: 4.1. The specific details of the free additional products or services, including their value and availability, will be provided in the promotional materials and announcements made by the Company during the Promotion.
4.2. The Company reserves the right to modify or change the prizes, their availability, or any other aspects of the Promotion at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
5. General Conditions: 5.1. The Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
5.2. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these terms and conditions or engages in any fraudulent or unethical behavior related to the Promotion.
5.3. Participants are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their contact information and must promptly notify the Company of any changes.
5.4. The Company is not responsible for any technical issues, including but not limited to website outages or server problems, that may affect participation or claiming of prizes.
5.5. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to allow the Company to use their name, details and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Contact Information: 7.1 For any questions or inquiries related to the Promotion, participants can contact the Company at email@example.com .
By participating in the Cyber Day Rally Promotion, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right to amend or modify these terms at any time and will provide notice of any changes on its website. It is the responsibility of participants to regularly review these terms for updates.