Engineering Request - IronBarcode
If you are having trouble reading a barcode please see the following articles:
Once the format has been confirmed and troubleshooting steps have been taken, if the barcode is a valid format and is still not properly recognized please send us a copy of the input file.
For more complex issues with IronBarcode:
Please help by sending a code snippet/console application and any relevant files.
Also if you can provide any additional information about your application, and system/environment details, this would be most appreciated.
- IronBarcode library version
- OS + version
- Core/Framework/Standard + version
- Environment: On-premises, VM, Docker or other container, load-balancing systems
- Application/Project Type: (Azure WebApp/WebJob/Function, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET WebForms, Windows application, WPF, WebAPI (Core/Framework), IIS + version, etc.
- Input parameters (Image/PDF)
- Exception message Text (Exception + Inner Exception)
- Which debugging point does the process stop working or escape in the code?
This way our engineers will be best able to replicate the intended environment and advise further.