Iron WebScraper - The C# Web Scraping Library
Iron WebScraper is a C# web-scraper library, allowing developers to automate & simulate human browsing behavior to extract content, files & images from web applications as native .Net objects.
Iron Web Scraper manages politeness & multithreading in the background, leaving a developer’s own application easy to understand & maintain.
Key Library Features :
Iron Web Scraper can be used to migrate content from existing websites as well as build search indexes and monitor website structure & content changes. It's functionality includes:
- Fast multi threading allows hundreds of simultaneous requests.
- Politely avoid over stalling remote servers using IP/domain level throttling & optionally respecting robots.txt
- Manage multiple identities, DNS, proxies, user agents, request methods, custom headers, cookies & logins.
- Data exported from websites becomes native C# objects which can be stored or used immediately.
- Exceptions managed in all but the developers own code. Errors and captchas auto retried on failure
- Save, pause, resume, autosave scrape jobs.
- Built in web cache allows for action replay, crash recovery, and querying existing web scrape data. Change scrape logic on the fly, then replay job without internet traffic.
Quickstart Guide: https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/webscraper/
- Code Samples : https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/webscraper/examples/c-sharp-web-scraper
- Tutorials : https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/webscraper/tutorials/webscraping-in-c-sharp/
- Nuget Package Manager : https://www.nuget.org/packages/IronWebScraper/
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org